Lost data when you eject or power off WD external hard drive improperly? Mistakenly formatted or reformatted Western digital portal hard drive without backup? You must feel at a loss and looking desperately for an efficient way to do Western Digital data recovery.
Take a breath! A small and easy-to-use data recovery program could solve all your problems. Card Data Recovery is the program that I recommend, a versatile data recovery program that allows deeply scan of the deleted, lost or formatted data with signature algorithm and retrieve them immediately. It supports data recovery for all brands including Elements Portable, My Passport Essential, My Book Studio, My Book Home, Passport Portable, etc.
1. Deleted important files while connect it to PC;
2. Mistakenly formatted or reformatted WD external hard drive without backup;
3. Eject or power off WD drive improperly to cause data corruption in it;
4. The drive was inaccessible on account of virus attack;
5. Partition lost from Western digital portable hard drive or some partition errors;
6. Error message like "the disk in drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now?" occurs.
Let's do it together and see how to use Card Data Recovery to do my passport data recovery in an easy and quick way. To do the recovery you need first download the program to your computer.
Step1. Connect the external hard drive to PC with a USB cable. Run Card Data Recovery on your computer and click "Start", and you will see your Western Digital hard drive appears in the "Removable device" on the left.
Step2. Select "Standard Mode" or "Advanced Mode", and then select file types (and file formats). Click "Scan".
Step3. Preview and select the files you want to recover. Then click "Recover" to retrieve lost data for Western Digital.
If you are using Mac you could just download Card Data Recovery for Mac. Refer to this guide how to learn how to recover data from Western Digital Hard Drive on Mac.
Get Card Data Recovery for Windows Now