What to do when you run out of the space on your iPad, iPhone, HTC One or other device? Will you take the pains to delete some of the “less important” files off them? No need at all. Just try SanDisk USB drive, put the files you want to keep on it and you are good to go. It's fast, convenient and secure, especially with the well-received model SanDisk Cruzer and SanDisk Extreme. Now a problem arises, sometimes, during the usage of SanDisk USB drive, we might also make the mistake of accidentally deleting the photos, videos, documents and other files off the drive like we did on the phone. Then what to do to recover those deleted or formatted files from SanDisk USB drive? This article provides the right solution that you need.
Well, here is the first thing you should do when you found out you have suffered data loss for whatever reason, stop using your USB drive, don't try to recover the files by yourself, because you can never make it on your own. Luckily you can recover the file with third party utility, which mostly uses advanced algorithm to scan your drive to recover the files. Here I recommend the one called Card Data Recovery, which is a very quick, super easy to use program. And it is available in both Windows and Mac version, so make sure you choose the right one.
Using SanDisk USB Drive Data Recovery is very easy, just in case any confusion might come up, here are the steps for recovering files from SanDisk USB.
Free Trial of SanDisk USB Data Recovery
1. Connect your SanDisk USB drive to the compute, then run the software.
2. Click "Start", choose SanDisk USB drive on the left. Then choose a recovery mode (If you know clearly what file formats your lost files are, choose Advances Mode which will just recover files of the file formats you choose) and the type of file you wish to recover and click "Scan".
3. Select the files you need to recover after scan and click "Recover". Save the recovered files to your PC instead of your phone or SD card to avoid overwriting.
4. Click "OK" to finish and check the recovered photos where you save them.
Then all your photos, video, documents and other file will be back, make sure to keep them in a safe place, in case anything happens again.
1. Connect your SanDisk USB Drive to your Mac, and select a recovery mode of Quick Recovery or Raw Recovery. (Quick Recovery could recover deleted files by commanding "Command + Delete" or emptying the Trash, or recover files from formatted or corrupted partition. And Raw Recovery is to recover the files you can't find with Quick Recovery by deep scanning your Mac, which will take relatively a longer scanning time).
2. Select your SanDisk USB drive as the target device partition and file type you want to recover. And click "Start Scan"
3. Preview lost photos, videos and other files from the scanning list. Select the ones you want o recover. And then click "Recover".
4. Save the recovered files on Mac. Please keep in mind: Never save them to your SanDisk USB drive directly.
That should do it, your files are recovered. If you have a Kingston USB drive, then click on how to recover data from Kingston USB to learn how to recover deleted photos, videos and files from USB drive.
Just type “msconfig” on Windows 7 Home and enter. Choose the tab “startup”, and uncheck Kies or HTC Service and restart your PC with your SanDisk still attached. Then everything should be fine.
Get Card Data Recovery Now