Lost contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S4? Android Data Recovery Pro can help you recover deleted or lost data, such as contacts, call history, text messages, photos, music, documents and videos, from Android phone and tablet.
Use this software to get back your lost Android data right now.
There are 2 ways to connect your Android device with this software. You can either connect your devices via Wi-Fi or a USB cable.
You also can simply connect your Android phone to PC with a USB cable.
1) "USB Cable Connection" is selected by default. Just connect your Android device to PC with original USB i.e. the cable that came with it. If you didn't enable the USB debugging on your device, click on "Find your device" link. If you already enable it before, the program will skip to step 5 to install driver automatically.
2) Now you will get the interface below. Click "Connect" to connect the detected device.
If this program failed to detect your device, it must be the connection issue. You will get interface below. Click on “Connect via USB cable” button if you have the USB available, or click “No USB cable” to turn to WIFi connection.
Now click on “Connection Troubleshooting Guide” to see how to fix the connection issue or click on “Connect via WiFi” to connect your phone via WiFi.
3) Tap "OK" in your device to turn on USB storage and follow wizard below to continue.
4) Then enable the USB debugging. The process varies for different versions of Android OS. Click "How to enable USB debugging" link for details.
5)After that, Android Data Recovery Pro will automatically start to install drive for your device.
Select "Wi-Fi Connection". Make sure your computer and your phone are on the same network so they can talk to each other.
1) Download Tenorshare Android Data Recovery app from Google Play and run it on your Android phone.
2) Tap "Scan QR Code to Connect" in Android Data Recovery app on your Android phone.
3) Point your smartphone's camera at the QR code on Android Data Recovery interface. Then your device will be connected.
1) After PC detects your Android device, click "Start". Click "Allow" on your Android device to allow the program super user authorization when an app. Superuser Request pops up. Then click "Next" to allow the program to scan your Android device.
2) To save scan time, you can select which file types to be scanned. Then click "Next" button to continue.
3) Select the location of your lost files: internal memory or SD card. And click "Scan" to proceed.
4) The program will automatically start to scan lost data on your Android device (with Quick Recovery by default). It will take you for a while according to the storage of data.
1)Then the recoverable files are listed by file types. Here we supposed you need to recover photos. Click "Photos" on the left and check the photo files appearing on the right. Click "Recover" to save them on your PC.
2) For photos, save them in JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, and videos in MP4, 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV,RM/RMVB, M4V, MOV, 3G2, SWF, MPG. As to contacts, text messages, call history, you can save them in TXT, XML, or XSL.
If you can't find the lost files with "Quick Recovery", click "Deep Scan" in the bottom left corner to recover Android data with deep scan. It will take you relatively longer time but it can guarantee 100% data recovery.
1) This software will automatically scans both lost and existing contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos and other documents on your Android phone. It will take you for a while according to the size of data you selected.
2) After a while, the recoverable files are listed by file types. Here we supposed you need to recover photos. Click "Contacts" on the left and check the contacts appearing on the right. Click "Recover" to save them on your PC.
3) As to contacts, text messages, call history, you can save them in TXT, XML, or XSL; for photos, save them in JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, and videos in MP4, 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV,RM/RMVB, M4V, MOV, 3G2, SWF, MPG.